Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Film 2013

I've decided to review the films I watch in 2013.

I'll possibly be horrified at this at the end of the year. Not least because I'll be able to add up the amount of time I've spent watching films. Before we even get to add on the hours spent watching Gok and X-Factor. But it encourages me to write, and will be an interesting record so here goes...

New Year's Day
Harry Brown - This film made me sob in the first twenty minutes, leap out of my seat at points and hide from the screen at others. Michael Caine essentially sorts out some scumbags and causes carnage. Too gruesome for me really but there is something weirdly appealing about a geriatric vigilante.

And it had Joseph Gilgun in it. Even as a drug addict.

Nuff said.

8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment