1. Jackie Chan has won an Oscar. I know, I know, there are dark things in the film industry but let's focus on the positive. Jackie Chan is wonderful. He has made me laugh for 30 years and even managed to make Owen Wilson funny. What's more he is quite possibly the smiliest person ever. I flipping loved Rush Hour.
2. There was a super moon. I mean, I know it was cloudy, but here the clouds moving across it made glimpsing it at its brightest more lovely. We stood in the garden and took a few minutes to marvel...before telling T it was far too late to be awake and to go to bed.
3. This is still here and it's free:
4. Ilhan Omar. Great things are possible.
5. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is out on Friday. This will make my daughters very happy.
Any other positive suggestions gratefully received!