Pages

Monday 26 January 2015

Litter

Seriously, what is it with people and litter? I just followed a mum out of the school grounds and watched her throw a snotty tissue into a bush. Without a doubt it was on purpose. Her pockets needed to be tidier than the environment her child learns in. Totally bizarre.

I got carried away and picked up the tissue, ran after her and gave it back saying "I think you dropped something". She looked at me like I was mental. I said "you can't just throw rubbish in the bush, there's a bin over there". She didn't apologise, didn't defend herself and totally ignored me.

Maybe she thought the caretaker would have picked it up. More likely she didn't care in the slightest. And now she thinks I am a lunatic mum to be avoided.

Not a great start to today.




No comments:

Post a Comment