Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Blogging

And this is why I sometimes detest the internet. And also why (when in a different mood) it makes me laugh. This comment was sent to me about my article entitled "dropping some bean bags" which was all about not keeping on top of my to do list.


"Thank you for sharing valuable information. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here Thanks..Also visit my page bean bag chairs Get rid of that old couch and stop laying on the floor, get a Lazy Sack! Oh, your friends will never leave .All Lazy Sack bean bag chairs are lovingly made with non-recycled, fluffy, high-density, shredded foam. We have a big selection of beanbags that you'll love!"


Ooh, I'm off to buy a bean bag! Oh no, I'm not. Bugger off you automated pile of crap. Human beings will always win (I hope)...

No comments:

Post a Comment